• Lightweight - approximately 28 lbs.
• Full-size adult manikin - measures 58"
• Overall female appearance
• Converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals.
• Normal and Cancerous Mole
• Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
• Dilated and Constricted pupils
• Reddened Skin Folds
Patient Care Simulation:
• Bandaging and Wound Dressing
• Bed Baths
• Clothing Changes
• Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
• Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
• Eye Irrigation
• Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
• Hair Care Washing and Combing
• Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
• Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
• Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
• Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
• Patient Positioning
• Patient Transfer Techniques
• Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
The complete GERi™ Manikin also includes:
• Gastrostomy Procedures, Lavage and Gavage
• Enema Administration, Female Only
• Urinary Catheterization, Female and Uncircumcised Male
• Pap Smears and Douching
• Prostate Exam, Stage B
• Nasogastric Tube Placement
• Internal Fluid Reservoirs
Ideal for OBRA Required Training. Life/form® 3-Year Warranty. Carry case not included.