Realistic anatomy and landmarks include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, esophagus, and stomach. The manikin allows you to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and King System insertion. Suction techniques and proper cuff inflation may also be practiced and evaluated. Applying pressure to the cricoid cartilage changes the position of the trachea and closes the esophagus, allowing realistic practice of the Sellick maneuver. Manual carotid pulse. Manikin includes hard travel/storage case. Three-year warranty.
• Head with durable, one-piece construction
• Bifurcated lungs
• Available in either white or black
• Palpable landmarks for hand placement
• Xiphoid, navel, nipples, and rib cage landmarks
• Pliable abdomen for obstructed airway procedure
• Jaw Thrust