Thorax and abdomen are completely open for an unrestricted view of the internal organs and structures. Many additional features are included on the CD-ROM guide.
• Open head, exposing half of the brain
• Ventrally dissected neck exposing muscular, neural, vascular, and glandular structures
The following parts can be removed and studied:
• Half of the brain, divided along longitudinal fissure, showing internal structures and blood vessles
• Eye with optic nerve and extraocular muscles
• Descending thoracic aorta and esophagus
• Right and left lungs showing bronchial tree and vasculature
• Heart (2-part) showing atria, ventricles, cardiac valves, and section through ventricular heart wall
• Stomach showing muscular and vascular structures
• Pancreas, duodenum, and spleen with vessels and ducts
• Kidney, urethra, and urinary bladder with prostate (2-part)
• ;Half of one kidney, sectioned along frontal plan showing internal structure and vessels
• Small and large intestine with removable cover over portion of caecum
Important structures are numbered and referenced on the accompanying key. Additional features are covered in the Human Torsos CD-ROM Guide included with torso. Mounted on base. 35" x 13" x 9".